AllReceipts Digital Receipt Solution
Introducing: AllReceipts From Star Micronics – The Fast, Secure and Reliable Digital Receipt Solution AllReceipts is a FREE, DIGITAL RECEIPT SOLUTION available on all Star Micronics TSP100/143 thermal receipt printer models. AllReceipts is a cloud-based digital receipt solution providing customers with the ability to store and manage receipts digitally and anonymously. No email address required! AllReceipts includes a Device Management Tool and Instant Customer Satisfaction Survey for retailers.
Get AllReceipts Today! – It’s Free!
- Customers can download the free AllReceipts App
- Save a digital copy of receipts on the mobile device of choice
- No need to take images of receipts for storage
- No need to submit email address or mobile number
- Receipts can be filed and retrieved by date or retailer
- Instant customer satisfaction survey aides consumers and retailers
- Retailers get data on every printed and claimed receipt
- Retailers get AllReceipt’s real time status Device Management Tool
- Available Free of Charge with the TSP100 receipt printer (V.6.0 driver needs to be installed)
- New V6.0 driver compatible with all older versions of Star TSP100
- App available for customers to download from iTunes or Google Play
- Customer can save a digital copy of the receipt on their Apple iOS or Android mobile device
- Digital receipts can be organised by date and retailer
- Analytics Data available for retailers
- Device Management Tool for real time status across the installed base of printers
- “Instant” Customer Satisfaction Survey which the customer completes while claiming the receipt. The link between the Device Management & Survey Tools will allow retailers to drill down to the individual POS station for further analytics.
- AllReceipts is currently available in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Japan and New Zealand with other regions to follow.
|AllReceipts App||Available to download from the App Store and Google Play – Currently available in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, Japan and New Zealand with other regions to follow|
|Operating System||Currently AllReceipts works with the TSP100 using the Windows futureprnt driver supporting Windown 7 onwards. SDKs for iOS and Android will follow soon|